Compex Hot/Cold therapy gel packs are built to lessen pain relief, reduce swelling and alleviate of muscle cramps – making them the ideal product for both injury management and injury prevention.
These reusable gel packs (21x14 cm):
- Soothe aches, pains, bumps and bruises
- Stay flexible even when frozen
- Are microwaveable
- Are reusable
- Include a sleeve for applying the pack directly to the skin
Operational Temperature: The gel pack delivers approximately 2ºC/28ºF of cold therapy when stored in freezer and 43.5ºC/110ºF of hot therapy when microwaved.
COLD THERAPY helps to treat:
- Inﬂammation, muscle spasms and pain
- Swelling or bruising from minor injuries
- Headache and migraine pain
HOT THERAPY helps to treat:
- Sore and stiff joints
- Muscle aches and pain
- Muscle tension and cramps